No major updates this time around. We’ve included a summary of the updates below:
- Disallowed building close to enemy walkers like with bases.
- Improved checks for walker collisions when building.
- Balanced weight of all equipment and buildables properly.
- Lowered number of times a single iron rock can be quarried to 7.
- Capped quality at 100 for the moment.
- Significantly buffed water bags; 100, 800 and 2000 slots.
- Lowered building costs of water bags.
- Disallowed placing items in Campfire output.
- Slightly nerfed Gas Bombs.
- Significantly nerfed Sulfur Bombs.
- Added unique icons for all backpacks.
- Fixed claimed event maps using a wrong formula for proxy bonus.
- Fixed incorrect pickaxe interaction with obsidian.
- Fixed sometimes not being able to interact with containers.
- Fixed clan cap display for non-activated maps.